- 1995 – John Avento named partner at Keystone; Keystone merged with Howley-White in ‘97.
- KHW grew into one of the largest GM/HBC specialized brokers in the country, with 125 associates in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions.
- Key clients included: Alberto Culver, Bausch & Lomb, GSK, J&J, L’Oréal, Maybelline and Novartis.
- In 2000, KHW was sold to CROSSMARK, a National Full-service food broker.
- John Avento was hired as Division President to establish the Metro-NY/Mid-Atlantic Division of CROSSMARK.
- This division grew into one of the largest most profitable Divisions at CROSSMARK from 2001 to 2007, with 4 offices, 7 departments and 1,400 associates.
- 5-time Division President Award winner at CROSSMARK.
Avento & Avento Sales and Marketing – Established 2008
- Mid-2007, John left CROSSMARK to start Avento & Avento Sales and Marketing.
- Current key client list includes:
- AP Deauville, Arcadia Consumer Healthcare, Bentlin Products, E. T. Browne, Edgewell, Force Factor, Henkel, High Ridge Brands, KT Health, Nice Pak, Piping Rock Health, Telebrands / “As Seen on TV”
- Our management team has extensive industry experience that enables us to provide our clients with superior representation to customers throughout the country. We are currently one of the fastest growing Sales and Marketing companies in the industry.
- Our objective is to provide our clients and customers with excellence in everything we do. Our long-avowed goal is to be the “broker of choice” for our customers and clients; our record matches our rhetoric.
- To achieve this goal, we listen to what our customers have to say and then work with our clients to develop exceptional programs and support vehicles that drive consumption at the retail shelf.